Warning!! This recipe is not for you if you are on a diet :D
Delicious....gooey....fudgie....melt in your mouth goodness!
- 1/2 cup very soft margarine (I microwaved it for 20 sec)
- 3/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 big tbsp Nutella (or any chocolate hazelnut spread)
- 1/4 bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- pinch salt
- Cream together the margarine, sugar & vanilla in a large bowl using a whisk.
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix in two eggs.
- Add all the chocolatey goodness. Mix until all cocoa & chocolate is well incorporated-but do not over mix!
- Add flour & salt & mix until all flour is incorporated, again, do not over mix!
- Put into a 8 x 8 square pan that is lightly greases and bake in preheated oven at 350F.
- Bake for approx 20 minutes, until edges are cake like & centre is a little gooey.
- Secret to this recipe--> do not over bake!
- Enjoy warm out of the oven or cooled! They are so good, no frosting is needed!